Makes 3 Servings: 3 Muffins per serving
- 1 Cup No Sugar Added Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Medium Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix eggs, pie filling, vanilla and apple sauce together with a whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Place liners in a muffin pan.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.